Tuesday, September 13, 2011

September Crown 2011 Aftermath.

Back from Crown for a week or so now.   Attended my first Chivalry Council.  It was pretty cool.

The actual tourney sucked.  Hit the party a little hard on Friday night.  Which is my own dumb fault.

Couldn't tell you who I actually fought but it went Lose-Win-Lose and then out.  No pick-ups.
Felt like complete garbage the fights all sucked, and it's only by pure luck I think I won the second.

Next day was a round robin Squire's tourney.  8 erics.  Top 2 on each moved on to a single elimination sweet sixteen.  I came out after the round robin and fought a few pick-ups.  The temperarture really kicked the crap outa me though. 
First few rounds were pretty good.  But by the time I did my fourth set out in the sun I was again just trashed from the heat.

Definetely could have been a better showing.

No comments:

Post a Comment