Wednesday, March 25, 2015

On going thoughts about fighting

Haven't been practicing as much as I would like and I also missed out a stellar oppotunity for a lot of good pick-ups at the last war due to slightly excessive partying the night before.

My armor fits horribly as well.  I am in a word, fat.  I need to lose weight and I need to make new armor for Crown as well.

My last entry was February 19th.

February 26th - No real recollection of this practice.  Assume I fought.
March 5th - Excellent practice.  The gym seems like a positive influence (Shocking)
March 12th - Work interfered and I couldn't make it to practice
March 19th - Filmed a little.  Didn't fight.  Lazy.
March 26th - Tomorrow.  Lets do this.

Goals:
New armor
Clean garage out, set up pel.
Still half considering setting up a bench, but as weather improves I think I will just see about adding what I have to the pel area and seeing if I can actually make time when I am at home to work on me.  Training at home is something I typically have an issue with.

No comments:

Post a Comment